Lottery Results & Numbers: Lotto and Thunderball Draw Tonight, 26 November 2022
The National Lottery results are in and it’s time to find out who won the life-changing sum tonight (November 26, 2022).
Could tonight’s £7.4 million jackpot see you hand in the notice, move to the Bahamas or drive a new Porsche from the forecourt of the garage?
You can find out tonight by checking your ticket on the numbers below. good luck!
Tonight’s National Lottery Lotto winning numbers are: 01, 03, 05, 17, 50, 52 And Bonus ball Is 11.
Here are tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers: 01, 14, 21, 27, 34 And Thunderball Is 06.
The first National Lottery draw was held on 19 November 1994 when seven winners shared a jackpot of £5,874,778.
The biggest prize ever won by a single ticket holder was £42 million, won in 1996.
Builder Gareth Bull, 49, won £41 million in November 2020 and knocked down his bungalow to make way for a luxury manor house with a pool.
Top 5 Biggest Lottery Wins Worldwide
- In the US on 13 January 2016 £1.308 billion (Powerball), for which three winning tickets were sold, is the largest lottery prize in history.
- A £1.267 billion (Mega Million) South Carolina winner took his time coming forward to claim his prize in March 2019, shortly before the April deadline.
- £633.76 million from a Wisconsin winner (Powerball draw)
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017.
- A lucky pair of £575.53 million (Powerball) winners hit the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018.
Sue Davies, 64, bought a lottery ticket to celebrate the end of five months of protection during the pandemic – and won £500,000.
Sandra Devine, 36, accidentally won £300k – she was supposed to buy her usual £100 National Lottery scratch card, but came home with a much bigger prize.
The biggest ever jackpot was £66 million in January last year, won by two lucky ticket holders.
Another winner, Karl managed to win £11 million in 1996 aged just 23.
The odds of winning the lottery are estimated at one in 14 million – but you have to be in it to win it.