Tenants still sickened by conditions in Rochdale estate where mold caused death of two-year-old – Channel 4 News
They say they are sorry, have sacked their chief executive and, after allegations of racism, have admitted they made assumptions about the lifestyle of two-year-old Awab Isaac’s parents. Which was wrong.
But despite claims by Rochdale Boroughwide Housing that lessons have been learned, tonight’s program shows residents of the estate where Awaab died are still in conditions so bad they say it makes them sick. Is.